Sunday, March 29, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!

Ciao,

I'm very sorry that I've gotten so behind with updating my blog. My time has been spent attempting to get ready for spring break and as I type, I'm sitting in the Athens, Greece airport about to depart for my second leg of the journey.

After a very eventful flight out of Florence, we arrived in Athens yesterday March 28th and spent the better part of the afternoon walking around. We are on our way out this morning to Santorini-a small island off of the coast of Greece and will be there until April 2. From Santorini I will be flying back into Rome and then out to Vienna, where I will meet up with my sister and spend a few days.

It's a whirlwind break, but I'm very excited to be able to relax in Santorini-minus the fact that I have a paper due on the 2nd...

Hope everyone is doing well!

More of an update to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment